Birthday Boy


       I upgraded my computer

last night.  Finally, i can enjoy my internet @home. But,  I lost my chinese typing program.   Therefore,  I need to  write my blog in english, until i have time to  download the chinese typing program.  However, I i think it's a good news for my  fourth and      fifth sisters. It's because they don't know too much chinese words. Now, i'm writing my blog in english, they can understand what i type easily and don't need to guess or find the dictionary all the time, Haha.


     



edge4birthday.gif edge4birthday.gifedge4birthday.gif

    Today, it's my boyfriend's birthday. "Happy Birthday, Brian". Wish you: "All the best"!! I have made

the birthday cake for him already.  I made two birthday cakes to him this year.  One is double chocolate cup cake and the other is creamy cheese  cup cake.
Why i'm making cup-cakes
020102c7.gif b22.gifinstead of a regular birthday cakeFood008.gif? Actually, i'm not that lazy. It's because Brian is not a dessert lover. He only eats small portions of desserts after dinner.  But no one can have a birthday without a birthday cake or birthday bun, right? In the beginning , i wanted to make a small size birthday cake for him, but a few days ago,  i watched tv and saw a pastry shop advertise. I saw the big glasses fridge and a display of a lot of cupcakes. ....Bingo! I decided to make two different kinds of cup cakes to Brian as his birthday cake this year.

  Last night at 12 am, I showed him those two cupcakes and he is so so happy about them. He took many pictures on those cupcakes.  He is so funny!

But when I asked him if they tasted good, he just gave a small nod and his usual reply: "yeah, its ok". (haha..i wonder
if it really did taste ok..lol)



    After he finished his work at 9 pm tonight, we will enjoy dinner in a Thai resturant.  This restaurant is one of my favourite restaurants. I think i will order a lot of food tonight. ...haha. Therefore, i don't think i will eat too much during my lunchtime and save more space for dinner tonight. Haha  "


   









rank_015.gifCake tools                                                                 rank_015.gif One of the cup cake's Recipe




rank_015.gifTwo birthday cup cake!




rank_015.gifIt's satay pad thai! Taste so good!
     rank_015.gif  Our Appetizers, Mango salad and spring roll platter

rank_015.gif I
took this picture in thai resturant.

1 comment:

  1. 間 泰式餐廳幾靚,可唔可以話比我知係邊度 ? !

    ReplyDelete