Birthday



   I want upload my birthday pictures  for long time. But, i have no computer beside me now. Therefore, i wait until now to upload my dairy. (because this computer can't upload pictures!!! so i just leave a briefy message in here!) My birthday is on Monday Oct 15. Unfortunally, it's not in weekend. So, i didn't have so much celebration events. I just went out dinner with my boyfriend after his work.

   We went to Richtree for dinner.  In weekday, not much people in there. So, we can order food very fast. I ordered pasta and pizza.  Taste so great! And I ordered crepe as my dessert. On that day, order any two crepe dessert and only pay one price ! I don't realize before. It's so happy to
know my favourite dessert is on special on my birthday. I'm so lucky!
   After dinner, I back home and sleep! Very simple birthday celebration, but, i was so happy to enjoy dinner with my boy-friend.  Hope I can celebrate my birthday with him forever! 

My birthday cake and me!

0


My Birthday dinner!
0



My birthday dessert---Banana crepe!
0


I have had wonderful birthday dinner in here, Richtree!
0





**Sorry, for all my blogger! I don't have computer to use for this few weeks! So, I can't update my blog dairy!

5 comments:

  1. No.1 ar ~
    [版主回覆10/25/2007 03:22:00]MaGGie:  Yeah! You're No.1! Thanks to visit my blog so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem we shall wait until u are convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky:
    I've received your e-mail  and I've left some messages to you.
    [版主回覆10/25/2007 03:28:00]Queenie:   Yes, I got your email! You're replied my email so fast!    And good luck for your son's mid-term test! (Math)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. e.. 無中文字睇...
    [版主回覆10/25/2007 03:31:00]小威威 :   My English blog will not last too long! I will write my blog in chinese later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you can celebrate your birthday and share your happiness with your boyfriend forever !!!!!!!!!!!!
    [版主回覆10/27/2007 17:34:00]Beauty sandy:   Thanks! It's one of my wish too!

    ReplyDelete